Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dr. Seuss Day

Apparently, today is Dr. Seuss' 107th Birthday. You probably wouldn't know that unless you have a school-aged child. Somehow, it's a big deal at school. One more reason to celebrate, I guess. So Parks stayed up late last night, and got up early this morning to make a packet of "Seuss-ish" pictures. His remake of the cover of "There's a Wocket in my Pocket" was my favorite.


He also drew this one a while back. I wonder if every six-year-old dreams of having a world like this:

I think I could use a pizza land right about now.

3 comments:

Cody Morgan said...

That's awesome. I want to go to Fox Island. Parks is great.

Jennie said...

Parks is awesome! He is such an artist, just like Aaron used to be! How fun!

Sharlee said...

I LOVE looking at kid art. Parks is really creative. Yesterday after school Jonah said they had green eggs and...... I offered "ham?". He said, "Yes! How did you KNOW?"