Tuesday, February 8, 2011

100 Days

What is it about the first of the year that puts me in a slump? Honestly, every year it happens. I don't take any pictures, we don't go on any outings, I don't (ahem) blog. Something about the winter or cold weather just makes me want to hide away somewhere.

But, Parks just completed his 100th day of school. Yay! In elementary school, that's a big deal. They do all sorts of events and activities that have to do with 100. Anyway, this year, they did a writing exercise where they filled in answers about 100 different things. Here are some of Parks' responses:

100 FEATHERS would make me giggle
100 PAPER CUTS would make me say ouch
100 SISTERS would make me mad!
100 PUNCHES would make me sad.

I could eat 100 ICE CREAM but not 100 SHRIMP.
I wish I had 100 LEGO SETS because I ONLY HAVE ONE.

In 100 years from now... I WILL DIE.

Well, there ya have it. 100 Days down, only 80 more to go.

1 comment:

jen morgan said...

Parks is destined for greatness I tell you. These are great.