Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Random funny things

This was our conversation over breakfast this morning:

Me (trying to instill a little bit of confidence):  You know that you guys are important?  And you can do anything you want to do?

Parks:  Yeah.  Because George Washington won that war and we are free.

Me: Um, yeah, I guess.  So you can do anything you want to do.  If you want to be an astronaut, you can be one.  If you want to be a teacher you can be one.

Maddie:  Yeah I want to be a school bus driver.

Me:  Awesome.

---------------------------------------
A conversation with Maddie over homework.  I was trying to help her with her vocabulary words.

Me:  Maddie, what does "active" mean?

Maddie:  It's like when you're in a play, like, "LAAAAAAAA!" (using her best opera voice)

----------------------------------------
On Sunday I brought up a box of Chex from the pantry and Maddie announced that we were going to make a treat.

Parks:  Oh, oh.  I love those things.  What are they called?  Those brown things.  Oh yeah!  Muddy Friends!

I think from now on Muddy Buddies will now be immortalized at our house as Muddy Friends!

No comments: