Monday, October 3, 2011

Parenting Fail

Today the kids got out of school early.  Random for a Monday.  It had something to do with a bus furlough.  Anyway, since they get out early today, apparently that also meant Maddie was supposed to arrive early for Kindergarten as well.  Although no one told me anything about it.  She arrived 30 minutes late, or ON TIME according to the normal Monday schedule.  Parent fail.

Oh and also, Maddie didn't make it to her totally awesome soccer game on Saturday because # 1)  it was Conference weekend, and # 2) she wasn't feeling well.  It wasn't until this morning (Monday), well past the time of said game, that I realized she was supposed to bring treats.  Parent fail.

Sigh.  Can someone get me a new brain because I seem to have misplaced mine.

2 comments:

jen morgan said...

Aren't you like, IN the PTA? ;)

Also, your last post completely traumatized me. Kids freak me out just wandering around loosing teeth all over the place.

J Cameron said...

I wonder if we put our two brains together, if we'd have a whole one. Naa--you'd still be way ahead of me. You are amazing, AND a great mom AND entitled to your mistakes. Great job owning them.