Thursday, August 4, 2011

A conversation over lunch

I thoroughly enjoyed listening to Parks' and Maddie's conversation during lunch today. It went a little something like this:

Parks: Maddie, what talents do you have?

Maddie: What?

Parks: Talents. Like, things you do good.

Maddie: Uh, twirling around and round.

Parks: No. Not that. Stuff you do good.

Maddie: Front flips on the tramp?

Parks: No, something you're really good at.

Maddie: Eating? Writing the letter "P"

Parks: No, like if you do something really good you can be in the talent show at school.

Maddie: Folding clothes?

Parks: No. You can't show somebody that!

Maddie: Kissing somebody

Me: "WHAT?"


p.s.  I'd almost forgotten I have a blog here.  I'll try to use it a little more often.  :) 

5 comments:

Sharlee said...

Ha haaa! What a great snippet of kid conversation.

Jennie said...

LOVE IT!!! That is a GREAT conversation..the beginning of men not understanding women and vice versa!!

attack of The Mouse said...

I am laughing my head off. This is why these two are two of my most favorite kids. They are just great. Thanks for sharing.

Jennie's Travels said...

Kids are great, aren't they?

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIOSE KIDS!!!